K-Doubles Take: The return of Kane & Kane at N.O.C...


                                                                                      When I watched the NOC PPV I knew that Kane was going to come back. I had read all of the dirt sheet and the spoiler pages. I knew that the big red machine was coming back and I figured that he would be after the WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins. Before Kane disappeared he had been brutally attacked by Rollins in an anger fit. This was definitely something that I wanted to see, I wanted to see Kane whip Rollins little butt and give him what he deserved….


                                                                                        What I got was a beast that came out and decimated the Champion after a grueling match. I loved every minute of it as Rollins retains and then catches a break because Sheamus cashed in and was stopped by Kane. Now we have 2 characters from the same person and I think that Mr. Jacobs is pulling it off just fine. One minute we have the corporate man who will do his job, on the other hand we have a beast that will destroy you for breathing. That friends is what Seth Rollins will have to face at Hell in a Cell as he tries to retain his title against the Big Red Machine…

To listen to the weekly show and hear K Double and Cole talk wrastlin on the RAW IMPACT Unleashed…


And always remember Be RAW make an IMPACT and Unleash the conversation every week on Thursday 8pm PST/11pm EST