K-Doubles Take: What Samoa Joe in NXT means for WWE??...


                                                                                  The name Samoa Joe strikes fear into the hearts of a lot of wrestlers around the globe. Along with the name comes the chants “Joes going to kill you” or just plain “Joe, Joe, Joe!” I know I would be intimidated if I heard all of that and then looked down the aisle to see that big Samoan beast coming down to face me in the ring. I have watched Samoa Joe since his early days in TNA and let me say that the man has skills. He held his own in the ring with the likes of AJ Styles and Kurt Angle. He held the TNA World Championship on at least one occasion and put on at least one or more of TNA’s top all time matches. So now he is bringing those talents to Full Sail University and the roster of NXT…


                                                                                   With the drop of his theme music the crowd knew that shit just got real. Joe is no joke and he came out and saved Sami Zayne and announced that he has arrived in NXT. This si a good thing for a WWE roster that is expanding to be a roster to rival the main roster, with KO on his way to the main roster. Joe should have some amazing feuds with the young talent that HHH has amassed down there in Florida. I can predict one thing that is that Joe will have an impact from day one once he hits the main roster. But for now Joe will have to beat up on the many people WWE will line up for him to face. I know those are matches that I am looking forward to…

To listen to the weekly show and hear K Double and Cole talk wrastlin on the RAW IMPACT Unleashed…

   
and always remember Be RAW make an IMPACT and Unleash the conversation every week on Thursday 8pm PST/11pm EST