K-Doubles Take: Why Seth Rollins is the best heel in WWE today!!


                                                                                                            As I turn on Monday night RAW this week after watching the most recent WWE PPV. I see Seth Rollins coming out yet again to brag about his most recent undeserved victory. I stare at the TV with hatred and want to throw something at his whining sniveling ass. Then I began to realize that he was drawing just the reaction that he wanted to from me. Now let’s step away from the basic fan look at wrestling and take a look at roles. What is the role of a heel or Bad Guy?? The function of the bad guy is to be the antagonist. Be the one that everybody hates, only in the world of pro wrestling is this a good thing. Heels are supposed to go out there and draw as much of a negative reaction as they can. When they do this and get the proper reaction from the crowd this is a beautiful thing to watch…


                                                                                                               Seth Rollins does this and does this well, from his battles with Kane to his cockiness over winning the title all on his own despite the truck load of help that he has received along the way. To the way that he feels like he was the primary in the Shield and that it was his group. All of these things draw my anger and make me not like Rollins and want to see him stopped. Although there are a lot of heels in the WWE today (Wyatt, Slater, New Day, ect…) none of them draw the anger out of me the way Mr Rollins does. I was live at WM31 when he cashed in and I wanted Brock to destroy him and still do today. So congrats to Seth Rollins cause as far as I’m concerned you sir are the top heel in the WWE!!...For Now…

To listen to the weekly show and hear K Double and Cole talk wrastlin on the RAW IMPACT Unleashed…

  
and always remember Be RAW make an IMPACT and Unleash the conversation every week on Thursday 8pm PST/11pm EST