TRIU Match of the Week: Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker at WM25…

Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker at WM25 (4/05/09, Houston,TX)


Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker at WM25: In what was effectively the match of the century 2 of the best to ever step into the ring. Shawn Michaels was the man for years he had put on matches that most pro wrestlers could only dream of. The Undertaker had been the flagship of the company for as long as I could remember,, he also had never lost at the big one. This brutal match told a story about 2 men who wanted it more than anyone on the planet. I remember acknowledging after watching it for the 1st time that I had just seen the best wrestling match of my lifetime and as I sit here re-watching it, I find that I feel the same. So the only thing I can say is if you haven’t seen this match watch it and tell me if you feel the same…




To listen to the weekly show and hear K Double and Cole talk wrastlin on the RAW IMPACT Unleashed…


and always remember Be RAW make an IMPACT and Unleash the conversation every week on Thursday 8pm PST/11pm EST