K-Doubles Take: What it means to me to be going to WM31!!...


                                                                                 As a child I sat in my living room and eagerly anticipated watching the 1st ever PPV that the WWE had put together (I watched it on VHS because we didn’t have PPV the way we do now). I was a longtime fan having watched greats like Junk Yard Dogg and the Million Dollar Man go at it on shows like “Saturday Night Main Event” and “WWF Superstars. This was supposed to be the biggest card ever. Headed by the main event that featured Hulk Hogan and Mr. T facing off against the tough guys Rowdy Roddy Piper and Paul Orndorff. As I watched this spectacular card that was WM1 I looked at my friend and told him that if Mainia ever came to my coast (I lived in the East Bay at the time) that I would have to find a way to go. Throughout the years there have been chances to go to the grandest stage of them all, in other locations. I had to pass because of two reasons, 1. Lack of cash and 2. I knew eventually they had to bring the show out this way….


                                                                                    Almost 2 years ago I found out that the 1st part of my dream was coming true. The San Francisco 49ers (My favorite football team) was building a new stadium and that stadium was in play to host WM31. Then only a few months later I found out that they won the bid and would be hosting WM 31 at Levi Stadium!! Then came the second part that was provided to me by my good friend and co host on the RAW IMPACT Unleashed, Ya Boy Cole informed me on air that I would be going with him to the greatest PPV ever created and that I would be able to fulfill a lifelong dream thanks to good friends and a little patience. So that’s how I feel about that. Check back next week as I tell you about what it was like to actually attend WM 31…


To listen to the weekly show and hear K Double and Cole talk wrastlin on the RAW IMPACT Unleashed…

      
and always remember Be RAW make an IMPACT and Unleash the conversation every week on Thursday 8pm PST/11pm EST