K-Doubles Take: My personal WM31 weekend recap…


                                                                                           This past weekend I took on a adventure, this adventure included one of my closest homie’s (Ya Boy Cole) a few friends I haven’t seen in awhile (Dabber Dan, Annie and Jay) and one of the greatest wrestling weekends of my life or any other. We arrived in Oakland weary and worn from travel and rested at Ya Boy Coles brother’s house. After relaxing for a bit and gathering our bearings we headed out for our 1st adventure to the Ring of Honor show in Redwood City on Friday Night. We arrived at about 11 am and began to receive instructions on how to do our part in helping to set up the ring that the wrestlers would perform in later that night. After achieving this goal and getting everything set up for the show we left to check in to our hotel and meet up with Erin who would accompany us to work the ROH show that night. The show itself was amazing and the crowd was loud and fun as they have been at most of the ROH shows I had seen in my life. Throughout the entire night I got to meet some of my favorite wrestlers…everyone from Jay Lethal to Samoa Joe to Kaz and Christopher Daniels. This was an unforgettable experience all in itself…


                                                                                              On that Saturday after deciding not to go and attend the King of Indies tournament we decided to relax and have a kick it day. This worked out well because what happened that night would be so memorable that I think Ill be telling my great grandchildren about it. Later that evening myself dapper dan and Ya Boy Cole all met up with Chris Masters and Carlito for a night fill with fun jokes and guest appearances by wrestlers such as (TN) Manik, (WWE/TNA) Victoria and others. We partied it up till 2 in the morning with some of our favorite personalities and were left with a night full of fond memories…


                                                                                      Then came Sunday the day I had waited for, for over 30+ years. The opportunity to be live at the grandest stage of them all, Let me just say that it lived up to the expectations that I had for it since childhood. There are some parts of the show I could have done without but overall I was highly impressed with the final product. I will close this by saying should you EVER get a chance to go to a WM take it because it’s a once in a lifetime experience…

To listen to the weekly show and hear K Double and Cole talk wrastlin on the RAW IMPACT Unleashed…


and always remember Be RAW make an IMPACT and Unleash the conversation every week on Thursday 8pm PST/11pm EST