TRIU Classic Match of the Week: Summer Slam 1995 Shawn Michaels vs. Razor Ramon for the IC title in a Ladder Match…

Summer Slam 1995


Ladder Match for the IC Title (Razor Ramon vs. Shawn Michaels): As a young man in 1995 (I was 18yrs old) I remember watching this match and wondering if these two guys were genuinely trying to hurt each other. This was during the beginning of the start of the Attitude Era. Shawn Michaels was the man but leading up to the match I found myself rooting for the “Bad Guy”, Michaels was a Pre Madonna who irritated me with every promo. Razor was just the guy to put him in his place, and he did as he pounded on Shawn with his fist and the Ladder that he was given. I remember one of the announcers saying this is the “Best match I have seen in my life!!” Looking back this is easily top 3 on any list I would make. An Amazing story was told that night in August and it was told by two of the best in the game; At a time when they were both at the top of their game…

Winner and STILL IC Champion: © Shawn Michaels 



To listen to the weekly show and hear Double K and Cole talk wrastlin on the RAW IMPACT Unleashed…


and always remember Be RAW make an IMPACT and Unleash the conversation every week on Thursday 8pm PST/11pm EST