KDoubles Take: Who should win the 2015 Royal Rumble??...


                                                                                       This year should be one of the more interesting years in Royal Rumble history. There will only be 30 participants and amongst them will be the likes of Sheamus, Kane, Big Show and more. So the field will be extremely tight, today we will take a look at who I think are the favorites and the ones I feel deserve a shot at the WM31 main event. First up of course is one of the top odds on favorites, the “Yes” Man himself Daniel Bryan…


90% Chance (Daniel Bryan): I know that there are a lot of people that will say that I am just marking out here. But I think that Bryan has a legitimate shot at winning the Rumble. He will most likely come in somewhere around the middle of the pack. Expect a good showing, though he also deserves it which is not a popular opinion since he spent almost half of last year on the sidelines. I would be inclined to agree had he not spent the better part of 2013 being the Authorities bitch before getting his big moment at WM30!! Then the injury bug hits and his title run is cut short, I think that he deserves to have that moment again and having him win the Rumble is one way to do it…


85% Chance (Roman Reigns): This is another case of “He spent most of the year on the sidelines” and I can see where those people are coming from. In my opinion though Reigns was one of the hottest things going before he got hurt, so I will say it like this if Seth Rollins end’s up winning the WWE WHC in the triple threat main event…then it would only make sense to have Reigns win the Rumble to set up the 2 facing off at WM31. I am not as sure of this as I am Bryan though…



 75% Chance (Returning Ryback, Ziggler or Rowand): It is widely suspected that the Big 3 that were fired on Monday Night RAW just a couple of weeks ago. Will be returning as surprise entrants in this year’s RR. So I wouldn’t put it past HHH and Steph to throw us a curve ball and give us one of these three as the winner. Now I cant really give you a strong case for Ryback and Rowand. But Ziggler is a whole different game if there is anyone who deserves it, it is the Show off who has been through hell in recent years and came through it looking spotless…


Winner will be: Daniel Bryan (Will meet © Brock Lesnar at WM31)

To listen to the weekly show and hear Double K and Cole talk wrastlin on the RAW IMPACT Unleashed…


and always remember Be RAW make an IMPACT and Unleash the conversation every week on Thursday 8pm PST/11pm EST