KDoubles Take: The Tag Team Champs and the contenders to their throne…


                                                                                         The WWE Tag Team division hasn’t exactly been its strong point in recent years. But I’m just going to focus on just the past year or so. If you go back one year from today I believe that the Shield were your Tag Team Champs they had just beaten team Hell No and ended their almost 8 mos. Run as champs. The Shield went on a 5 mos. Run before being dethroned by the brothers Rhodes (Cody and Golddust), The Rhodes Brothers were unseated by the returning New Age Outlaws; the Outlaws were taken down by these two men….


(WWE Tag Team Champions) Jimmy & Jey Uso (The Uso’s): The Uso’s have been putting on great matches from the start. These two brothers obviously have been working in ring with each other for a long time. But the way that their timing is and how effective each brother is in his own way shows exactly why these two are the team that revitalized the Tag Team division. They are the same team that will keep it relevant well into the future…

                                                                                    Now the Uso’s have only been champs for a couple of months, so I don’t see them losing the titles anytime before Summer Slam. I may be wrong about that but just like Daniel Bryan this team had to wait a long time to finally get the belts that they so richly deserved. So I hope that WWE keeps the straps on them for a very lengthy run. The next thing to look at is who would challenge them for the Tag Titles?? Now since they will be defending the Titles against the Wyatt Family at the Payback PPV on Sunday we will start with them and look at a couple of different contenders to the Tag Team throne…


Luke Harper & Erick Rowand (The Wyatt Family): The Wyatt Family is a team that is something to be reckoned with. Both Rowand & Harper are giants compared to normal men, I can also say that I would not want to run into these two in a dark alley. As for their Tag Team title aspirations those are very real, The Uso’s will need to look over their shoulder on a regular basis once these two guys get their sights set on the gold…


Cody Rhodes & Golddust (Rhodes Brothers): The Rhodes Brothers were Tag Team champs not that long ago and had them taken away by the New Age Outlaws, who we will talk about later! The Rhodes Brothers have basically been doing nothing in the several months. I think that they could have a great series of matches with the high flying Samoan brothers, It could also be the outlet for the feud between the 2 brothers to split on after failing to regain the tag titles…


Ryback & Curtis Axel (Rybaxel): Even though I have never been a fan of Ryback or Curtis Axel in their singles careers with the WWE. For some reason as a tag team these two works for me. I don’t know if the deserve a tag team title run. But I think that they could have a pretty fun feud with the Uso’s over the tag team titles. Will that happen any time soon I don’t think so but the wwe writer’s needs to keep this in mind…

The next 2 Tag Teams are only on this list because I had to mention them for the reasons listed so just bear with me…


Road Dogg &Billy Gunn (New Age Outlaws): Now the main reason that these two are on my list is because if I remember correctly the Outlaws still have a title rematch coming to them. And to tell you the truth I just don’t want them to put Batista and Orton in this slot. But I doubt that will happen with Batista leaving to promote his movie this summer. So lets put the Outlaws in the picture again and see what they can put together with these young guys. The last time these two teams faced off it was gold…


(WWE NXT Tag Team Champions) Konnor & Viktor (The Ascension): This is just a tag team that I would like to see on the Main Roster. I have seen them perform before and I think that these two would bring a unknown to the Tag Team title picture that would excite the WWE universe. Both men already have the look necessary to intimidate most of the teams on the Main Roster with their size alone. I think that they could have a great feud with the Uso’s their contrast of size and power to the Uso’s speed and skill. I know that is something that I would want to see…



To listen to the weekly show and hear Double K and Cole talk wrastlin on the RAWIMPACT Unleashed…


and always remember Be RAW make an IMPACT and Unleash the conversation every week on Fri 8pm PST/11pm EST